The other day I picked up Yamon again, for use at my latest gig, PageKite.net. As a result I ended up fixing a few bugs and adding some features that I needed. I've compiled those into a new release: Yamon 0.94
- yamon.pl: Export a status summary as an HTML table.
- yamon.pl: Tests based on arbitrary Unix commands: check_cmd
- yamon.pl: Support for recording history using rrdtool.
- yamon.pl: Fixed behavior to avoid bogus "OK" alerts for new tests.
- yamon.pl: Fixed some minor scheduling bugs.
- yamon.cgi: Improved to report memory stats (on Linux).
- NOTE: New requirements: Digest::MD5 and Timer::HiRes
See the README for discussion and sample.yam for examples.
And check out PageKite, it's awesome!